- Delivery Confirmation controls have been added directly to the Request interface! Now, as a Renter, you can confirm delivery of assets in whichever area is most convenient to your workflow:
- the IronUp Jobsite mobile application
- the Delivery section of the Asset Operations page
- Any individual asset’s Detail page
- Emails – Project Leaders and Request Builders will now receive an email alert anytime a service issue is created for an asset on their project.
- Emails – After creating a request and sending it to Suppliers, the request builder will now receive an email when the first quote response is submitted by a supplier.
- Requests – Fixed a bug where the asset count was not consistently displaying for requests which had not been sent to any supplier.
- Requests – The “Other Details” tab has been renamed to “Quote Benchmarking”, and we’ve updated the flow to make this feature optional for renters.
- Projects – Expanded the sorting functionality in the Requests tab
- Service – Fixed a bug where in some cases, an asset which was marked as returned to In Use status would not close the associated service request.
- The equipment taxonomy was expanded to include several new size ranges in the Cranes – Tower category.
- Global suppliers were updated. Over 700 new suppliers were added, with over 2,000 new branches and locations available for search.